07 Apr Magical Journey 2017 – Nepal & Bhutan
Lands of light & enlightenment
On the top of the world among untrodden peaks and staggering landscape beauty lies a primeval civilization that flourishes for thousands of years now.
From Nepal’s Pokhara to Tiger’s Nest in Bhutan, people have been living in harmony and in accordance with the Buddhist traditions in a minimal yet fulfilling way that transfuses awareness and plenitude in their daily lives.
This journey presents the opportunity to deepen into the ancient script “Dhammapada” under the guidance of Konstantinos Charantiniotis, who will lead our practice in yoga and help us unfold through meditation -with his rich and prompt teaching- the principles of this ancient text for a life based on peace, compassion and self-purpose.
For all seekers of authenticity, truth, unspoiled natural beauty and hunters of unique experiences, this trip to Nepal and Bhutan is nothing but the ultimate initiation procedure to a world where the boundaries between spirituality and mystery succeed to remain infinitely vague.
Truly a one-off chance that provides unlimited yet indelible scenes of natural beauty, sights, tradition, ethics, customs, people and culture as well as valuable life tools to heal the body and nourish the spirit.
“A journey as unique as your own fingerprints”`
Per person in double/twin room: 3.590 €
Single rooms supplement: 690 €
· Economy class round trip air tickets on Qatar Airways via Doha
· Economy class round trip air tickets on Druk Air to Paro/Bhutan from Kathmandu
· All airport taxes including fuel surcharge
· 9 overnights at 4 or 5 star hotels in Nepal & Bhutan (5 & 4 respectively)
· Breakfast daily buffet style
· Dinner daily served buffet style
· Transfers, tours, sightseeing, visits and activities as described in the itinerary in private air-conditioned coach
· Professional English speaking local guides
· Entrance fees to all monuments, sights, museums in the program
· Gratuities for guides, drivers & porters
· Daily entrance fee and visa to Bhutan
· Liability insurance
· Healthcare insurance
· English speaking tour escort
· Daily meditation and yoga practice with Konstantinos Charantiniotis
· Nepal Visa (issued upon arrival at 25 USD cost – multiple entries valid for 15 days)
· Extra meals, snacks, bottled water, soft drinks, alcoholic drinks, etc (at one’s own expenses)
· Personal nature expenses, like laundry service, mini bar use, wifi charges and whatever is not clearly mentioned as included
Day 1: 07 April 2017
Arrive Kathmandu – Visit Kumari House
Day 2: 08 April 2017
Kathmandu – Pokhara-Tibetan Refugee Camp & Phewa Lake.
Day 3: 09 April 2017
Pokhara – Sarangkot Sunrise view – Devi’s Fall – Gupteshwor Cave & Pokhara City Tour – Explore local markets
Day 4: 10 April 2017
Pokhara – Kathmandu –Patan Darbar Square & Swayambhunath Stupa
Day 5: 11 April 2017
Kathmandu – Paro by KB 205 – 0910/1025 – Thimpu – King’s Memorial Chorten,
Trashichhoedzong – Folk Heritage Museum – National Library – Painting School – Takin Preserve
Day 6: 12 April 2017
Thimphu – Simply Bhutan Museum – Buddha Point – Dochu La -Punakha – Phunaka
Dzong – Chimi Lhakhang
Day 7: 13 April 2017
Punakha – Simtokha Dzong – Paro – Ta Dzong – Rinpung Dzong – Dumtse Lhakhang
Day 8: 14 April 2017
Paro – Tiger’s Nest – Kyichu Lhakhang – Druguyal
Day 9: 15 April 2017
Paro – Kathmandu by KB 4000 – 0825/0930 – Boudhanath, Bhaktapur & Pashupatinath temple.
Day 10: 16 April 2017
Time at leisure. Depart Kathmandu